Wow, last year was such a crazy, busy year! I am sad that I didn't update, because I have forgotten many things, but I will do my best doing a quick update of everything that has happened in the last year and a half! Most posts will be short and sweet and too the point...
Okay, so here we are celebrating Randy and Rebekah's birthdays with our favorite "cake". It is sooo yummy and healthy.
Rebekah blowing out candles for her 4th birthday
Randy for his 37th birthday
Shortly after birthdays, we were all down at the ranch and decided to have an early Easter egg hunt because of a battle with the BLM (will post details later). The kids had a lot of fun searching for eggs all over the haystack.
With the Hares, we celebrated Easter at a park by a church in Hurricane. We had hoagie sandwiches, and an egg hunt. All grandkids search for eggs, even the adult ones (there is a golden egg with a large prize).
Naomi turned 8, and was baptized in May. It was such a special day! We are so proud of her and the choice she made to be baptized and become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!
She was glowing! She's such a beautiful girl!








No comments:
Post a Comment