I have already made the post about Nephi, and wrote a big long "book" about it, so I don't need to say much about it. I do have to say that it was one of the most gut wrenching days of my life! It's so hard to hand your baby off to a stranger and trust that your baby will be okay for the next 3-4 hours! Randy and I tried to keep our minds busy, but it was pretty impossible. Boy was I glad when I saw his surgeon come to tell us that the surgery went well, Nephi did well, and he was in recovery! Being in the hospital over night was a new experience as well, but Primary Children's is amazing, and we had a very pleasant experience (all things considered). Am I looking forward to his next surgery? No. It will probably be just as hard. I don't imagine it getting any easier, but I am so thankful that there are talented surgeons out there that know what they are doing, and can help make Nephi's life a lot easier!! What a blessing!
We stayed with Grandma Harward the night before. I love her so much!
April 30, 2015
Off he goes! I tired so hard to be tough!
Time to go home from the hospital!
Healing a few days later
No comments:
Post a Comment