For the Summer of 2014, Randy took another summer job with Clear Satellite. We decided that we were tired of being without him(and him without us) every summer, so we all went as a family to Paducah, Kentucky. We lived in a little ghetto 2 bedroom apartment. Randy would leave early in the morning, and come home after the kids went to bed, but we got him on the weekends, and it was all worth it! Crazy, but worth it. I was pregnant with Nephi, and really tired and had morning sickness, so I wasn't the funnest. But we swam every day! The kids and I didn't have a car, so we walked everywhere we went. It was a lot of fun to spend so much time with them. I had games and fun things for them to do while we were at the apartment to keep them busy, and not feel so cramped.
They made many play-dough creations!For the 4th of July, we had our own fireworks, and also went and saw the longest production of fireworks we'd ever been too! It was the first time our kids missed the Bundy reunion, so we made it a fun day for them.
The one flipping in the air is our friend (and relative by marriage), MacKenzie Campbell. He came with us to Kentucky, and was such a good help with the kids. He let them rotate riding with him while traveling there, and spent a lot of time playing with them while we were there. We were thankful for his help!











No comments:
Post a Comment