Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Briallen

Briallen wakes up every morning, gets dressed, and lines up to get her hair done. She rides with me to take the kids to school, and cries every day that "I wanna doe to sool!!". She has even found a little, old back pack. She does this every morning; never fails. I feel so sad for her, and I try to explain that she is only 2 and she can't go for a few more years, but she is determined that she is old enough. She even lined up with Natalie one day, put her hands out for "magic soap", and headed into her classroom. I wish that there was a preschool that would allow 2 year olds, but there isn't. I am going to try and see if "Mommy school" is good enough for her; hopefully it is. She is such a big girl! She has been potty trained since before she turned 2, and just thinks she is one of the big kids! She loves to dance and sing and make the other kids laugh. She love Rebekah SOOO much! So much that Rebekah cries when she gets near her. :) I just love my sweet Briallen!

No comments: