I haven't updated a lot lately because not a lot has been happening in our lives. Just the same everyday crazy lives! I haven't had a lot of motivation or energy either. I can't seem to keep on top of my house work, and spending quality time with my kids. I am happy, just tired. I feel like I need to get my health checked and see why I have no energy and I'm tired all the time.
On a more positive, non-complaining side, when the weather is warm we like to go bike riding as a family. It's SO fun! We ride our bikes everywhere, and I love it! Randy has been wanting to make electric bikes for quite a while, and the other day he put one together! I was so happy to see him doing something that he loves and I love that he accomplished it! It's really fun to ride. He mostly lets me ride it when we are going places. It is not to be lazy, but to assist you when you are getting really tired, or going up a steep hill or something. Every time I ride it I have a big smile on my face.

On Sunday, I was running late, and Randy took the kids and went to church ahead of me. I wasn't too far behind, but I decided I wanted to ride the bike. I put Rebekah in my little pouch on the front of me and set off. When I got about half way, my dress started flipping up in the wind! Haha! I was trying to ride and tuck my dress under my legs at the same time. I was lucky that it had the electric assist on it, because I just put my feet down low and rode it like a motorcycle the rest of the way. It was still fun!
I love my man, and love that he is so creative. I love that when he puts his mind to something, he does it. He motivates me to be a better person.








1 comment:
Wow that is fancy! And I love the story about riding it in a dress, so funny! I think you might be able to contribute the tiredness to the fact that you have 5 children! That would wear anyone out!
Post a Comment