I have been trying to find a way lately that I can make some money, but still be at home with my children. Well I found a great job placing foreign exchange students. I love it! I get to meet cool people, and all of the students are ADORABLE!! It's so fun to see their personalities and meet people from different countries. These photos are not in order.
This is Claudia from Germany. She was kind of shy, but she is warming up now.
The couple she is living with is so fun. She will definitely have a great year!
This is Fernanda from Brazil (left) and Karoline from Norway (right)
"Nanda" and Karoline are both staying together with an awesome family!! They have already taken them on a few trips before school starts. They are spoiled already, and they just got here! :)
Karoline getting off the plane. She was the first one here.
I have place 8 students altogether so far. 3 in Boulder City, 4 in Mesquite, and 1 in Orderville. I hope to place many more, mainly for the experience. I love it!








2 comments:
Where did you find that job Hanna?
Awesome Hanna. You'll have to tell me more about it when I see you. I am interested. Way to be self-motivated.
Post a Comment