Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School!

I can't believe summer is over and school has already started! I also can't believe I have 2 in school! (3 counting Naomi going to preschool). I didn't get pictures on the first day of school because it was crazy, but here are some of them all ready to go...


"Hands out for magic soap...." (hand sanitizer) Here is Natalie lined up to go in to class.

The girls are loving school this year! I am so glad! It makes it really easy for me to let them go. I have to admit that I had anxiety really bad the first day, not so bad the second day, and now it is a lot easier for me. I love that they love it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

They all look so cute! How fun that they both get to go this year!

katie said...

That picture of Natalie is so cute! I love first day of school pictures!