Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter!

This year for Easter, we had our Hare family party on Friday, and our Bundy party on Saturday. On Friday I decided to give all of the kids thier Easter baskets from Randy and I, so I hid them all around the back yard, and they had fun looking for them. I didn't want to do Easter all about egg hunts and bunny rabbits and all of that, so I filled thier baskets with things about Jesus and church stuff. They each got a small picture of Christ, a CTR ring, a book for church, and a few things like that.
Here they are after they found thier baskets...






Then we had the Hare family party at the park. It's always fun to get together and have lots of yummy food and family.


Emma found a golden egg again this year! It had $5 in it! Lucky girl!





No comments: