A few month ago, I was on Craigslist, and I saw someone selling enough wood flooring to cover our dining room, living room, and hallway for $200. It was such a great deal that I begged Randy to get it. It has sat in our dining room in the boxes for quite a while, until Randy had a couple jobs cancel on him, so he ripped out all the carpet and started to prepare. We decided to paint before we laid it, so we did that, and then he got really busy with work. We had lived in the house with cement floors and no furniture for about 3 weeks before Randy had a break to get some of it done. Our piano was in the hallway and it was so hard to squeeze by, especially with my belly growing every day...lol. Finally, he was able to get a tiny part of the living room done, and I was SO excited!!!
Here are pics of him and his dad laying it...yay!! I'm so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment