Sunday, May 1, 2011

Field Trip!!!

On March 14, Natalie's kindergarten class had a field trip. They were going to a museum in St.George. I was so nervous to send my baby on a school bus all the way to St.George, so when I saw that they needed parent volunteers to go help, I told Randy about it, and he was all for it! So he took the morning off, and Natalie was SOOO excited to have a field trip, and extra excited that her daddy got to go with her. They had such a blast!

Here is Natalie with her best friend, Aubrey. They do everything together!








They felt pretty cool that they were aloud to touch this one animal. She told us all about how she got to touch a bear!! I think that's pretty neat too! :)





I am so glad Randy went. It made me not worry so much, and a lot more comfortable about them going. He really enjoyed it too.

1 comment:

The Bundy Family said...

What a great daddy. I love that Ammon is so supportive with our kids, too. Those times are times our kids will remember. Can't wait to see pictures of that growing belly! Love ya.